Contribution of any kind is accepted
- You can associate with Snehadeep Trust by becoming a life member by contributing Rs.10,000.
- You can celebrate your birthdays, wedding anniversary or enjoy a happy occasion with our students by sharing a meal, breakfast, lunch or a dinner with them.
- Endowment policy is one of the schemes wherein the donations are accepted in multiples of Rs.10,000/-. The accrued interest would be used for any specific choice of meals on the specified day of donor’s choice.
- Sponsoring / distance adaptation of a child: Rs.30, 000/- per annum, covering entire cost of education and upkeep.
- Provision: Rice, sugar, milk, Dal Donor can also donate a cash Rs.5000/- towards purchase of provision.
- Donation in kind: such as tape recorders, kitchen vessels, office furniture’s & fixtures, Braille equipment, mobility devises. Computers, sports & games equipment, mobility cane, Talking Calculator, Talking watch, Braille Electronic Clock with Alram, Chesse Board, Braille Slate, low vision equipment, Perkin Brailler, Cricket set, vocational training equipment. Provision: Rice, sugar, milk, Dal
- We also request you to provide us the old newspapers, magazines or shredded papers some of it would be used by our blind students to Braille notes and the rest to generate funds for the organization.
- The cost of maintaining one student is Rs.2500 per month.
- General donations: would be utilized on a need based basis on any of the above specified activity.
|Musical Instrument for the Students||5,000|
|Support Setting up Self- Employment||25,000|
|Short term training program||10,000|
|Braille Sheet – 5 Boxes||12,000|
|Sponsorship of a child per calendar||30,000|
|Low vision Equipment||5,000|
Contribution methodsYou can contribute by way of cheque or a DD favoring Snehadeep Trust for the Disabled or you may directly send in the money in to the bank account.
Donations made to snehadeep are exempted under sec 80G of IT act 1961.